IT Administrator - Bilingual (Korean & English)
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
We are looking for a IT Administrator.
Woongjin is a dynamic and growing company with talented people. Come join their team of professionals and help them continue to be successful!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as first point of contact to provide technical support to end users
- Communicate with external vendors when needed
- Oversees the replenishment and allocation of IT inventory to their appropriate locations
- Troubleshoot software and network issues
- Troubleshoot basic Windows Domain issues
- Perform proactive maintenance in PCs and Printers
- Performs set-ups, break-downs, and transports of equipment, such as monitors on an as-needed basis for new and existing end users
- Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions on a day to day basis
- Contact and collaborate with software and hardware vendors to solve technical issues as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint required
- Language: Korean & English preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.