IT Security Administrator
- Ridgefield, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Performs security and vulnerability assessments of the internal and external networks, websites, and server systems.
- Participate in evaluation, investigation and testing of new technologies with other teams to enhance Information Security infrastructure.
- Creates and maintains work instructions and deployment documentation.(Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience on Server, Network Security Solution operation
- Ability to mitigate vulnerabilities of severs (WINDOWS/Linux), network, DB
- 4+ years of experience in Information Security
- Overall knowledge in Information Security (OWASP10, Web Hacking, DDoS, APT, etc.)
- Bilingual to communicate with Korea HQ (English and Korean)
- Understanding OWASP top 10 web security vulnerabilities
- Basic knowledge on ICT (OSI 7Layer, TCP/IP, HTTP Protocol, etc.)
- Experience on operation server(Windows, Linux OS)
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
- Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CEH are desirable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.