Project Coordinator - Bilingual (Korean and English)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN, Inc. is looking for a talented and unique Project Coordinator for a major electronics company.This is your opportunity to play a key role in providing support and making your mark in the field.
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- Analyze various business operations, needs and system requirements
- Support unit or integration testing with users
- Create training materials and provide user training
- Solution Design / Implementation / Post Implementation Support
- Create / Perform Test Plans / Executing Testing / Result Tracking
- Produce Training Materials / Documents
Building Collaborative Relationships: be able to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Bachelor degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Required excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (Bi-lingual preferred)
- Required experience with SAP module consultant (FI module preferred, SD/LE)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an agile framework
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skill
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.