Retail IT Support
- New York, NY, USA
Woongjin, INC. is looking for an individual who is ready for their next challenge. This is your opportunity to work with one of the most recognized workplaces in the world.
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Retail Technical Support is responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support of hardware, software, and Windows and Linux based OS platforms.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, analyzes and resolves highly complex desktop computer problems
- Configure and manage mobile devices using Samsung CellWe EMM solution
- Act as key contact for internal IT groups in support of technical problem resolutions
- Escalates unresolved problems to lead tech or manager
- Performs system administration for desktop solutions
- Basic knowledge of network connectivity
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet defined SLA's
- Be able to work as a team member
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, English proficiency is a must
- Professional image and grooming
- Proficient in core Microsoft products, including Win7/Win8/Win10, MS Office, Internet Explorer and Active Directory.
- Proficient in core Apple products, including Mac OS and Mac Hardware
- Solid practical knowledge of computer hardware and software including imaging software
- Experience with ticketing system
- Proficient in the use of remote desktop support tools
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of Corporate Help Desk or Desktop Support PC/Network Technician experience
- Basic operation and troubleshooting knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu OS
- EMM/MDM experience is a plus
- Must have flexible hours and working extra hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.