Admin / Logistics Coordinator (Bilingual -Korean/English)
- Santa Fe Springs, CA, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients.
- Manage the office work environment and office products, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day organizational tasks.
- Oversee all aspects of event planning and management, including internal and external events
- Meet with clients to work out event details and planning
- Manage booking: location, entertainment, dining, guest list, venues, flights, etc.
- Assist Inventory manager in packing and arrange documents
- Assist sales team with conventions, events, meetings and business trips by coordinating all marketing materials
- Issue invoices and payments in a timely manner
- Communicate with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event
- Create sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events
- May have to travel for business trips
- Manage documents such as invoice/packing list, etc
- Follow up orders for local (allograft/mint) & Hiossen & ODM
- Oversee the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving
- Manage back orders
- BA in Marketing or related field
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills, ability to present event and ideas to client, vendors and staff
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Bilingual in Korean/English preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.