Java Web Developer & Operation
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for a talented Java Web Developer for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world. The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development, and Database Development.
Woongjin, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Our Client is a visionary leader in the IT Business Intelligence industry that is looking for an experienced software engineer to assist us with the maintenance, development, and implementation of our Contact Center Applications. The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development, and Database Development.
The role will primarily involve web application system maintenance and server-side design and programming work, but will also include Angular user interface and application module development as well. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation. It also requires strong problem-finding skills with quick adaptation to existing application for business functions and technical structural layout.
- 5+ years intermediate level Java/J2EE experience
- Important web UI side technical skills: Angular5, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML/CSS, Ajax, JSON, Java script
- Important server side technical skills: Strong Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Batch Framework, myBatis, Java/J2EE, SQL
- Preferred skills(Plus): Angular5, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, myBatis
- Experience with build tools(Maven/Ant), source control(SVN), eclipse development tool
- Experience with multiple O/S's: Window/Linux server platforms.
- Experience in accounting, sales or procurement system is a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.