Network Engineer - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- San Jose, CA, USA
Woongjin, INC. is looking for a talented and unique Network Engineer for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Maintain and manage firewalls, switches, routers
- Manage core network equipment, upgrades, changes and replacements
- Diagnose WAN connectivity issues connecting sites
- Remote LAN and security management for several sites
- Monitor, maintain, and configure network security systems and manage escalations
- Project management, planning, new site designs and implementation
- Manage the day to day availability and 24x7 up-time of all core and fault tolerant systems
- Implement major modifications to the corporate infrastructure.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors. (ex. Cisco, Verizon, etc)
- Maintain daily workload and task performance of Department resources
- Associate’s Degree Required (Bachelor’s Preferred)
- CCNA+ preferred
- 1+ years’ experience of WAN & LAN network operation
- Must have a skill to design, implement and troubleshoot data network
- Had multi-routing protocols environment like OSPF, EIGRP and switching
- Manage to advertise and filter 300+ routing prefixes
- Handling multi-vendor network equipment (Cisco, arista, palo alto and so on)
- Firewalls, software VPN, and hardware VPN tunnels
- Manage VLAN, VLAN Trunk, Spanning tree, Port channeling, HSRP(or VRRP) and DHCP
- A skill to make word, excel and power point documentation for designing, installing, troubleshooting network
- Ability to work well within a Team
- Had Strong sense of responsibility and be aggressive to finish mission
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.