Operations Manager - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Operations Manager for a well-established company located in Los Angeles, CA.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- General tasks associated with the daily operations of the company
- Communicate/follow up with overseas suppliers on all related matters
- Assist in the development of new products and maintain quality controls
- Review inventory status and generate purchase orders
- Develop new business distribution channels
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant management/sales experience
- Proficient with basic computer software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.