- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
Woongjin INC. is looking for an qualified Cloud Engineer for a well-known multi-conglomerate company located in Ridgefield Park, NJ
Woongjin INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Analysis, recommendations, research and usage of distributed systems: Our team is hands-on, and we believe that we learn by doing.
- CI/CD pipeline development and integration. We believe this is fundamental to operations automation approaches, and want all of our engineers to participate.
- Test automation development work (unit, functional, integration, e2e): All systems coming from our team require everyone on the team participate in test development. QA and testing is everyones job.
- Contribution and participation in open source projects: Our systems are heavily dependent on open source, and our strategy includes active open source development. You will be representing the company in open source communities.
- 5 years related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas are desired:
- System integration and distributed system debugging
- Virtualization and Containers
- Block and object storage systems for VM/container systems
- IP Networking or SDN
- Operations automation tooling
- Container and/or vm orchestration tooling
- Data pipelines and analytics
- Must have experience in Linux-based systems
- Must have excellent written and communication skills and capable of writing and delivering both presentations and technical papers.
- Must have practical experience contributing to an open source project.
- Must have a working knowledge the tools and frameworks utilized by the whatever project the candidate has contributed to.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field is desired.
- Practical experience with the Go programming language is desired. If not Go, strong programming with any other language.
- Practical experience building systems on a public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCE, etc.) is desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.