ABAP Program Developer
- Irvine, CA, USA
Woongjin is looking for a talented ABAP Developer. This is your opportunity to play a key role in developing new functions.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Develop codes for operation enhancements including reports, interfaces, and CBO transactions.
- Work closely with application team Tech Leads, and SAP system admin groups.
- Review of functional specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements (extensions), Forms, and Workflow (RICEFW)
- Create technical documentation required by PMO and Security Policy
- Provide estimates on work level to design & build the RICEFW components as input to the project plan and assist in developing.
- Technical specification templates for RICEFW objects.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with emphasis on information systems.
- Required 10 years' experience in the IT industry with 7+ years' experience in SAP ABAP, focusing SCM. (SD/MM)
- ABAP Module Pool/Dialgue programming of large complex customizations.
- Interface Technologies (EAI/BAPI/RFC/ALE *etc.) BADI, ALV Grids, SAP script; Smart Form, User-Exit Programming, SAP Query)
- Strong ERD desgining and SQL performance analysis.
- ABAP Certifaction Preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.