RPA AA Developer - (Korean/English Bilingual)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
Woongjin, Inc. is looking for a Robotics Process Automation AA Developer for a global Fortune 100 client in the electronics industry.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Help clients succeed in their business transformation enabled by Digital Innovation
- Establish priorities, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities under pressure
- Participate in and lead various components of projects in agile and traditional waterfall methodologies
- Perform a wide range of project functions in a fast-paced team environment
- Analyze and document business processes
- Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with Business users and technology professionals to drive decision making and define requirements for automation, ensuring that business needs are being met
- Design RPA solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions; provide inputs to / review of object design instructions, process design instructions, solution design documentation, operational impact documentation, test plans, release notes
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Deploy RPA Scripts to optimize automation
- Conduct RPA Script testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation
- Identify problems, develop ideas and propose solutions within different situations requiring analytical, evaluative or constructive thinking in daily work
- Provide accurate and consistent status reports to clients and other stakeholders
- Travel to client locations as needed
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- 5+ years of business/technology work experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working on engagements that have incorporated Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with Automation Anywhere
- Experience in deploying RPA solution like UI Path, and/or BluePrism plus
- Proven experience with building AI enabled bots that leverage NLP, ML and AI techniques is a plus
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.