Sr. Windows Server Administrator - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
Woongjin, INC. is looking for a Sr. Windows Server Administrator for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world. This is your opportunity to play a key role in providing support and running with the big dogs if you haven't already.
WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
· Provide system administration technical support for the Windows server systems in a multi-platform environment.
· Experience on Global AD migration, Federation expert level
· Experience on SCCM on Image deployment, SCEP, Deployment on Windows, Mac and Linux
· Provide guidance to the utilization of the Windows Operating System.
· Good Troubleshooting technique on AD, SCCM, Events, System, Application, Security layer.
· Excellent skill on Windows Updates, GPO managements, PowerShell, Batch, VBscripts.
· Provide consulting and technical advice and problem resolution and new implementation for development of application programs and system interfaces.
· Continuously document and share system information with fellow associates as configuration, program or technical changes are made or occur.
· Provide hands-on, informal training and knowledge transfer to fellow associates.
· Support urgent case (including non-office hour and weekend)
· Hardware, Sever, Storage, backups technology knowledge
· Optional : Office 365, Azure, AWS
- Korean/ English Bilingual required
- PowerShell Script Must
- Provide technical support in using these Windows domain tools:
- Active Directory Users and Computers
- Active Directory Services
- Server Manager
- Domain Group Policy Management
- Domain Name System (DNS) Server
- Domain Replication.
- Provide system administration support with these Microsoft Server technologies:
- SCCM Server
- Windows clustering
- Windows Server Update Services and support
· Optional Application skill set
- Dell Compellent Experience
- VMware vCenter, Horizon & WebSphere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.