J2EE Java Developer - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Richardson, TX, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for a talented and unique Web Developer for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world. This is your opportunity to play a key role in providing support and running with the big dogs if you haven't already.
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Evaluate business and system requirements, ensure technical feasibility, estimate development effort and implementation sequence.
- Design, Develop, and Validate Product/Software.
- This position will support vendor development effort and required coordination.
- Develop Java Software modules using Java/JEE and database related technologies, Technical design and development of new features in the product.
- Work Closely with Business and product Development team to translate requirements into high-quality, timely deliverables, contribute as a strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to the engineering team/vendor to create designs, develop systems, resolve issues, and manage development schedule.
- Create clean, unit-tested, and refactored code.
- Establish development environment and development guidelines (coding, code reviews, build etc.)
- Research new technology available, and recommend technical and architectural improvements.
- Prepare detailed specifications form which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested, and debugged.
- Develop RESTful web-services that can support high-volume transactions.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to analyze requirements, clarify design dependencies, create test plans, and support functional and non-functional activities.
- Support testing efforts by engaging in troubleshooting, and providing solutions to issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree or PhD in Engineering or computer science or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of overall experience in development, design, and architecture with Java, J2EE .NET, and database technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in J2EE technologies like Spring, iBATIS, Web Services, Design Patterns, SOAP, MVC, JSP, and Servlets.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts.
- A well-developed understanding of the theory and principles of operation of the internet and packet data protocols.
- Basic Knowledge and experience in developing mobile applications for IOS and Android platforms.
- Proficient in deploying applications on J2EE Web/Application servers like JBoss, WebLogic, and Tomcat.
- Hands on experience in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Capable of writing complex DB queries, and performing SQl analysis and tuning.
- Experience in multi-platform like Unix and Linux environments.
- Experience in ESB technologies (Apache Camel, Mule ESB, ActiveMQ) is a plus.
- Experience Developing with data persistence and distributed processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, HBase, and No SQL is a plus.
- Prefer experience in Mobile App Development on IOS or Android Platforms.
- Experience working on complex technical projects in a multi-vendor project environment.
- Exposure to Agile development methodology.
- Bilingual in Korean and English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.