Construction Project Manager
- San Jose, CA, USA
Woongjin, INC. is looking for a Construction Project Manager for a multi-conglomerate company known worldwide. This is your opportunity to play a key role in providing support and running with the big dogs if you haven't already.
WOONGJIN, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
• Construction project management as an owner representative
• Communicate with the owner for the requirements and expectation
• Plan the workspace strategy with the owner with reflecting of the industry trends
• Manage the tenant improvement project including interior design, office furniture selection/supply, low voltage construction, others
• Select the architect through the bid
• Manage the design process as an owner representative
• Get the construction permit through the vendor
• Prepare RFP for the architect and GC bid
• Manage the construction project to meet the schedule and budget
• Coordinate with contractors, owner's consultants and vendors during both the design and construction phases of a project.
• Manage the project team
• Quality Control/Quality Assurance
• Periodic reporting to the owner
• 10+ years minimum experience in the related industry
• BS or higher in Architect or Civil Engineering or equivalent job experience (+10 years)
• Prefer to have architecture, interior design, and workplace design experience
• Strong skills in Auto CAD and MS Powerpoint, experience with Revit preferred
• Good teamwork
• Strong organizational and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.