Senior Technical Program Manager
- Mountain View, CA, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager for a global Fortune 100 name responsible for rolling out large-scale eCommerce solutions to a large number of countries spread across the globe. The ideal candidate is passionate about eCommerce strategies and operations, has strong bias for action, and has experience leading multi-organizational projects.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Responsible for managing the program implementation of 2-3 countries driving up to $100 million in revenue. Manage the overall project scope, schedule, and risks.
- Will driving state-of-the-art digital E-Commerce transformation for $25 - $100M Global business subsidiaries in Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Americas. This includes the development of overall business architecture and driving technical architecture, product management, and software development through the full project life-cycle deliverables.
- Coordinate initial project kick-off on-site workshops, leading to signing contracts and managing budgets.
- Establishing initial communications with business stakeholders and their partners.
- Managing the technical requirements gathering and building clear roadmaps.
- Overseeing large cross-functional projects from inception to launch and translating business requirements into software development tasks.
- Building and optimizing the business processes and fostering continuous knowledge sharing with the rest of the program management team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 12+ years of product/program management experience with 8+ years of large scale project management experience in leading multi-organizational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve impactful goals.
- Strong experience with large-scale eCommerce systems/solutions required.
- Extremely organized and self-driven competency in all phases of program management, including issue and risk identification and management; change management; tracking dependencies and phases; and communicating overall project status.
- Considerable program planning and execution abilities excellent communication skill both verbal and written can use all possible communication channels in order to run global projects.
- Proven analytical aptitude, including the ability to mine and analyze large, complex data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and work under tight deadlines
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive projects efficiently in a cross-functional environment by establishing respect and confidence in the business and technical communities.
- Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship.
- Understanding of open source technology and system complexities. Should be able to assess a technical challenge and also participate in brainstorming possible solutions and design choices.
- Experience in working with various development methodologies, e.g. Agile and SCRUM, and process workflow across organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.