- Plano, TX, USA
Woongjin, Inc. is looking for a Warehouse Lead who will direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution services for a global Fortune 100 client in the electronics industry.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervision experience:
- Developing budgets
- Safety management
- Developing standards
- Managing processes
- Surveillance skills
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
- Analyzing information
- Equipment maintenance
- Exercising judgment
- Excel & PPT skills
- Vendor management and operation support
- BA degree required
- Logistics experience or background strongly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.