Product Marketing Manager - Bilingual (English/Korean)
- Port Washington, NY, USA
Woongjin, Inc. is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a premier provider of smartphone accessories and smart devices.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Identify main selling points, develop descriptions, and review product and marketing materials:
- Package, Quick Start Guide (QSG), Sales Sheet, Cheat Sheet, Sales Deck, Catalog, and Leaflet
- Manage translations for packages, QSG, webpage, and apps
- Test new products for QSG, product improvement, and positioning in the market
- Develop website and Amazon contents working with designers
- Manage website with the setup, inventory, price, and the promotion
- Manage social media such as Facebook if necessary
- Write and review press releases
- Support sales team with sales materials, images, and B2B access
- Produce product intro videos and Point of Purchase (POP) voiceovers working with third party agencies
- Manage CES (Consumers Electronics Show) trade show, working with CTA organization, exhibition vendors, and other internal teams
- Research market trend and competitors' products
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Preferred experience in consumer electronics or connected home industries
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.