Level 3 IT Support Technician
- Woodland Hills, CA, us
Woongjin, INC. is looking for an IT Support Technician (Level 3) for a leading autism treatment center worldwide.
WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Implement and represent CARD policy enthusiastically
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Work effectively with senior management
- Maintain and troubleshoot Windows Servers 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Active Directory.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2007, 2013
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Remote Desktop services.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft VPN and Radius services.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Group Policies.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft WSUS.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft DFS.
- Support and troubleshoot network and telecom connectivity and operation.
- Setup, support and troubleshoot workstations and mobile devices.
- Setup, support and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Setup, support and troubleshoot Microsoft Office 2013, 2016.
- Maintain backup systems and test backups for validation.
- Implement security and vulnerability patches for workstations, network, servers and other devices.
- Monitor Helpdesk to provide support from intermediate to advanced networking, server and workstation issues.
- Maintain inventory of hardware, software and licenses.
- Taking on additional projects at the discretion of the Director of Infrastructure Technology.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Good decision making and problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently apply time management skills to multitask.
- Self-motivated and clearly focused on the tasks assigned to them.
- Works well in teams and has the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in advanced technical support positions
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- PowerShell scripting skills a plus
- Microsoft Azure skills a plus
- Microsoft Office365 skills a plus
- VeeaM Backup systems a plus
- DELL EMC SAN Storage Systems a plus
- Cisco and/or Juniper Network routers a plus
- Administering Email Security Appliance Gateways a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.