Logistics Coordinator - Reverse Logistics
- Ontario, CA, USA
WOONGJIN INC is looking for a Logistics Coordinator who will provide support for customer product returns and claims for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
· Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, carrier, and inventory discrepancies following general guidelines, identifying exceptions or deviations requiring further engagement for completion
· Ensure completion of processes and operating practices used to manage product returns, insuring accurate inventory management and timely execution of product disposition
· Applies system knowledge and analytic skills to extract business data to report operating trends for reverse logistics and KPI measurements
· Works with the logistics team and third party logistics to coordinate activities supporting reverse logistics operations and effective inventory management practices
· Complete analysis to address problems, determine root cause, and make recommendations for improved reverse logistics operations
· Troubleshoot WMP & GMP (SAP) transactional issues to ensure effective inventory management, working with logistics and MIS teams to address system issues or enhancements
· Support bi-annual physical inventories conducted at warehouse site across the logistics network
· Ability to coordinate project activities for various operational actions supporting reverse logistics initiatives
· BA degree
· Minimum 4 years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Practical warehouse operations experience
- Ability to follow product flow through the disposition process
- System experience, preferably in SAP or similar system
· Proficient in MS Office and SAP
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, while working with internal and external customers
- Experience with inventory management helpful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.