- Woodland Hills, California, us
Woongjin, Inc. is looking for a Network Administrator for a leading Autism treatment center worldwide.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, manage and monitor all active network equipment to ensure smooth network operation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks
- Install and integrate new server hardware and network hardware
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Monitor network using network monitoring tools
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on network system administration
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- 8+ years hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server and network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware, and network hardware
- Familiarity with SD-WAN
- Excellent at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Experienced with Talari, Palo Alto, Aruba HPE, Juniper, or Cisco
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.