Logistics Coordinator - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Carrollton, TX, USA
Woongjin, Inc. is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to ensure all assigned bidding documents and filings are processed accurately for a multi-conglomerate company known worldwide.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Follow bidding policy and procedures implemented by the company
- Adherence to procedures and productivity standards
- Maintain and update the company internal bidding system called EBMS
- Participate and support other branches with bidding process
- Organize and sort LSP contracts and upload to KMS system for management
- Collect LSP information to form LSP Pool
- Timely response to inquiries and current bidding status with other departments and branches
- Complete workload duties within normal and reasonable processing times
- Ensure maximum customer service satisfaction through interaction with clients and other company business units
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Logistics/Transportation experience is plus
- Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Analytical, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and other applications
- May be required to work additional hours outside of regularly scheduled business hours or weekend or holidays to meet business needs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.