Level 2 IT Support Technician
- Woodland Hills, CA, us
Woongjin, INC. is looking for an IT Support Technician (Level 2) for a leading autism treatment center worldwide.
WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Implement and represent CARD policy enthusiastically
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Work effectively with senior management
- Support and troubleshoot Microsoft Active Directory objects.
- Setup, support and troubleshoot workstations and mobile devices.
- Setup, support and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Setup, support and troubleshoot Microsoft Office 2013, 2016.
- Support and troubleshoot Printers and printer access.
- Monitor Helpdesk to provide support for basic networking, mobile devices and workstation issues.
- Maintain inventory of hardware.
- Taking on additional projects at the discretion of the Management.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Good decision making and problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently apply time management skills to multitask.
- Self-motivated and clearly focused on the tasks assigned to them.
- Works well in teams and has the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in technical support positions
- Support ticketing system experience a plus
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Workstation and Laptop hardware, parts replacement and operating system installation
- Maas360 Mobile Device Management experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.