Sr. Load Planner
- Coppell, TX, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Load Planner for a well-known multi-conglomerate company located in Coppell, TX.
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Manage the maintenance, preparation and routing of purchase orders
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to the appropriate channels • Ensure quality of all services and processes within the facility
- Carrier KPI management / Carrier VOC control
- Report analysis results and recommendations to operations
- Utilizes Standard Operating Procedures to resolve and correct problems
- Lead producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis briefing team leaders on the issues for that particular day
- Resolve carrier rate discrepancies.
- Secure new carriers for Intermodal and truck load
- Special projects
- Carrier accessorial review as needed
- Carrier volume allocation, Carrier capacity management
- Weekly AR/AP analysis and report to management
- Seek for innovative plan for operation stabilization and cost saving
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6 years + of Logistics experience
- Strong communication skills
- MS office Skill(Particularly Excel)
- Available to work after standard work hours and on weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.