- Cerritos, CA
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for a Sales Representative for a company who is a worldwide leader in body composition technology. They are a trusted source in providing precise, useful, and accurate body composition data.
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
We are searching for aggressive, dedicated, and passionate individuals who are ready to join a company that is currently building strong momentum and growth. You will offer businesses and organizations tailored solutions for the client. As a sales representative, you will be essential in building customer relationships, aligning customer priorities with the client's value.
- Travel to defined geographies to sell medical equipment.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Estimate time and date of delivery.
- Help in the installation and set-up of equipment.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-3 years of medical device sales, capital equipment experience or equivalent combination
- Excellent oral, written communication, interpersonal skills, persuasive, and explosive skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines given
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and have CRM knowledge
- Ability to effectively make formal and informal product presentations
- Ability to work and contribute to a family atmosphere
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel up to 10-20%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.