Logistics Expeditor Specialist
- San Diego, CA, USA
We are looking for a Logistics Expeditor Specialist.
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- 50% ON TIME DOMESTIC (US) & OCEAN INBOUND DELIVERIES: Support all parties involved in supply chain management and improve all raw material deliveries from point of pick up to final destination (TJ/RS plant).
- 10% MINIMIZE FREIGHT COSTS & INCRESE EFFICIENCY: Review and analyze rates from various carriers & determine the best shipping method for urgent loads.
- 10% CHARGEBACK ANY FREIGHT EXPENSES BACK TO VENDORS (WHEN APPLICABLE): If vendor is at fault for materials not being available for pickup on time, and a faster shipping method is needed, additional freight expenses must be charged back to vendor.
- 10% PROMPTLY SHIP RETURNS (MRB) BACK TO VENDOR: Return all materials not used in production (excess inventory, replacements) within 1 week after shipment is ready.
- 10% JUST IN TIME TIRE DELIVERIES: Schedule and coordinate all tire deliveries Just In Time.
- 10% SUPPORT AFTERMARKET, WARRANTY, SALES ADMIN: Provide logistics support with border crossing, asset trailers, returns, and warranty deliveries to our customers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to travel to our plants in Tijuana and Rosarito in Mexico as needed
- Able to work overtime as required
- High sense of urgency, detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Organized; accurate record-keeping skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 1 year [Specialist] / 2-3 years [Sr. Specialist] of logistics expeditor experience in office environment preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.