Production / Sales Coordinator (Bilingual Korean English)
- Gardena, CA, USA
WOONGJIN, INC. is looking for a Sales Coordinator.
WOONGJIN, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The job of Sales Representative is centered on assisting the Sales Manager to manage existing accounts as well as developing prospects in Asian and mainstream channel. We are searching for aggressive, dedicated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals that are ready to join a company that is currently building strong momentum and shows great opportunity for growth. The individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions within the work environment.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Develop sales opportunities with Asian, mainstream retail & industrial accounts.
- Understand sales forecast activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs.
- Conduct market research and survey on new and existing products
- Attend meetings, food expos, etc. to promote products. Assist in delivering sales presentations to key accounts to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals. Evaluate new market segments to develop sales strategies and market plans.
- Responsible for product and service development to meet market needs.
- Monitor accounts receivable and sales transactions.
- Prepare data, reports, presentations, and budgets to top management.
- Prepare promotional materials and samples for accounts.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity and products.
- Focus on sales growth in areas of profitable growth and customer satisfaction.
- Must demonstrate daily skills in the following areas: problem solving, time management, organization, effective communication, and multi-tasking.
- Provides appropriate level of communication to management and field sales regarding growth opportunities and areas of improvement with respective accounts.
- Establishes new accounts within business qualification criteria.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Related sales experience in food and beverage industry for mainstream market (Costco, Wegmans, Kroger, Walmart, Trader Joe’s, and others) is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including persuasive and expositive skills
- Ability to multitask and portray aggressive demeanor
- Experiences calling on chain accounts, brokers, and distributors are preferred
- Ability to effectively make formal and informal product presentations to individuals as well as to large groups, including executives
- The candidate must be able to apply mathematical concepts to compute rates, discounts, percentages, and draw and interpret bar graphs
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Bilingual (fluent both in Korean and English language preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.