Legal and Business Affairs Manager
- Cerritos, CA, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Legal and Business Affairs Manager.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
We are searching for a dedicated and passionate individual who is ready to join a company that is currently building strong momentum and growth. As a Legal Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for managing numerous legal functions. The perfect candidate will be someone with exceptional writing and researching skills. He/ She must be Familiar with legal terms and documents. In addition, the candidate must be able to adapt to changing priorities and tasks as needed. It is crucial that the candidate thrive in our entrepreneurial company culture where change is constant, growth is immense and opportunities abound.
- Prepares reports and drafts for the Director of Operations by researching, assembling, and summarizing information and data.
- Advise and assist in the technical writing of agency policies and procedures, including as needed routing and revising policies through existing protocol.
- Revise existing manuals, as needed and maintain records of any policy changes
- Research best practices for policies, procedures and manuals as needed
- Files correspondence and legal documents in office filing system
- Ensures proper indexing and filing of original legal documents
- Liaise with internal departments and external entities as needed
- Prepare grant applications to corporations and foundations, including gathering and/or writing attachments from finance, programs and others
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in handling and writing legal documents
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work weekends (when needed)
- Background as a paralegal or legal document assistant
- Grant writing and/or technical writing experience
- Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision & Life Insurance*
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)*
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match*
- Onsite chiropractic & massage visit*
- Gym membership reimbursement*
- Job-related training reimbursement*
- Paid Vacation Time / Sick Leave*
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Free beverages & snacks
- Onsite yoga/ Pilates