- San Diego, CA, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Administrative Duties (50%)
- Oversee WEX (Gas) statement
- Company cell phone statements (Verizon & T-Mobile)
- HMA Lease statement
- Company vehicles (Purchasing procedures and maintenance upkeep)
- Company card statements (American Express and Chase)
- Purchase orders (Property and Yards rental)
- Proposals for improvements (Employees and HT offices)
- Creating and enforcing company policy
- Advise any changes that are required in order to enhance the work environment flow without any delays
Employee Benefit (40%)
- Responsible for coordinating events: Negotiate and secure event space, food menu planning, calculate overall budget, booking entertainment, registration and attendee tracking, gift ideas/planning/distribution, and ensuring the event runs smoothly (Holiday Party & Picnic)
- HMA Lease/Purchase program
- T-Mobile Corporate Benefits
- Oversee Snack Day/Birthday/Anniversary gifts
Sub Duties (10%)
- Assist with property management duties when needed
- Assist General Affairs Manager with additional tasks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Customer service, collections, clerical
- Preferred to have Spanish speaker
- Position will require using SAP and Microsoft Word; prefer to have candidate with this experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.