- Richardson, TX, USA
We are looking for a Document Specialist who can process sales orders, coordinate shipments, and manage customer claims.
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Validate that the BOLs uploaded to SAP are signed by carrier/drivers and it is the correct document for that shipment
- Manually Upload PODs to TMS to assist carriers as needed
- Validate that the PODs uploaded to TMS are signed by receivers and that it is the correct document for that shipment
- Verify the PODs are transferring correctly from TMS to SAP.
- Identify deliveries with Over, Short or Damaged [OSD] notations on the POD and report to CSR team
- Summarize issues or exceptions and remark in our TMS system
- In depth understanding of our process for carrier education purposes
- In depth understanding of logistics industry’s standards and best practices
- Advise Team Leader of all current issues and exceptions
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
- Clear and concise communication skills
- A good attitude and ability to manage assignments independently
- Ability to thrive in a high volume environment while still maintaining accuracy
- Prioritization, able to shift focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on routine duties
- Able to learn new systems quickly and adapt to abrupt changes
- Well organized and good follow up skills
- Detail oriented, able to sense urgency and know when to escalate for assistance
- Can create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
- BA degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.