- Atlanta, GA, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Assist the General Manager, Branch Manager and Manger of the Atlanta Regional office, with everyday reporting necessary for Upper management (50%)
- Assist in setting appointments, follow up on customer furnished items, decals, tags registrations and MSO generation (20%)
- Track and trace and inform key personnel at direct customers of delivery and movement of trailers sold (10%)
- Assist in the collection of account receivables with direct customers and provide necessary information to customers and upper management (10%)
- Assist General Manager, Branch Manager and Manager if Regional office with any necessary additional reports that arise in normal business or that are deemed important (10%)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Able to lift 10 lbs.
- Be able to travel to Tijuana and Rosarito plants in Mexico as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.