Business Support Specialist - Entry Level - Bilingual (Korean and English)
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for a talented Business Support specialist for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Maintains relationships with current and potential customers
- Data Account Billing Management (AP, AR and Dispute)
- Process Invoice and Reporting
- Data network equipment purchasing and invoicing
- Asset Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with co-workers and other employees
- Must be detail-oriented. Critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving, prioritizing and time management skills desired.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Bilingual (English + Korean): Must be able to read, write and speak in both languages.
- 2~3 years of previous administrative/office management/data entry experience required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.