Workday IT Support Manager
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
Woongjin is looking for a IT Support Manager for our client; a well-known company located in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
We are seeking a skilled Manager of IT Support to provide expert technical product support for our HR systems and ensure integration with related systems. This position will bridge business system requirements from the end user to functional implementation of technical solutions.
The successful candidate will identify and recommend configurations changes that maintain system integrity and maximize functionality. Candidate will lead complex, multidisciplinary projects to meet client’s need. Candidate must plan requirements with clients and support team, and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. Duties involve managing a small staff of support engineers, who are responsible for collaborating with other employees and clients to solve technical issues with both vendor-based and internally developed solutions. The role also includes management, support, provide technical documentations and enhancements for integrations to legacy applications besides HR systems.
● 7+ years of relevant IT Experience with 3+ years of system support experience.
● BS or higher in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college.
● Experience using various IT technology and various systems in software & systems development, database administration, planning of data/information administration.
● Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment.
● Diagnose and resolve user problems and educate users on resolutions promptly.
● Ability to understand and identify business needs and translate those to a technical solution.
● Required to be on-call for support issues during non-business hours on a need basis
● Workday certification. (HCM Core)
● Workday certification (Compensation Core, Advanced Compensation Core)
● Ulti Pro experience
● Communicate professionally and effectively with clients at all levels. Explain technical details in a plain, clear and simple manner.
● Strong technical oral and written communications skills with proficiency of creating and developing software design and also prepare technical documentation to engineers.
● Excellent communication skills both written and oral, interpersonal, organizational skills, and problem solving ability to work with non-technical end users on complex issues.
● Ability to take ownership of and follow through on client issues until resolution is achieved.
● Ability to collaborate globally and work cross-functionally with other teams.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve client issues without detailed supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.