IoT Analytics Consultant
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
Woongjin is looking for a IoT Analytics Consultant.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Travel %: 10 ~ 30%
- Candidate will work with the cross functional team members to reasonably solve the conflict quickly and effectively.
- Candidate should lead the growth biz strategy and execution plan.
- Candidate can identify the market and technology of connected future workspace, develop biz. model including service offering.
- Prepare execution plan including resource, budget, and revenue plan for new biz. offerings.
- Candidate also should lead and manage IT part of connected workspace projects including key proposal and managing project execution.
- Candidate should able to communicate and persuade c-level stakeholders including both material and presentation with professional manner.
- Build and launch new biz. model and offering
- Lead biz. proposal and support challenges during execution new biz. offering
- Understand biz. situation and utilize experience and network to expand new biz.
- Define clearly state expectations and objectives with the team members.
- Lead thought leadership in the connected workplace and able to communicate with executive management
- BS degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent is required, as is a relevant advanced degree, Top tier MBA plus
- Proven track record of biz. development and new biz. execution experience in the IT area
- In-depth of knowledge and experience of smart workplace and IoT area
- experience as a manager or leadership position.
- experience in IT/smart workplace business
- Excellent writing and superior communication skills
- Ability to make quick and smart decision under pressure
- Minimum 10 year of experience as a manager or leadership position.
- Minimum 15 year of experience of IT/smart workplace business
- Require to have experience in execute the strategy plan for sales
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.