Event Sales Representative
- Cerritos, CA, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for a event sales representative.
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The candidate of choice will be working regarding sales of our InBody Challenge Program, the wellness competition program and other products of InBody. S/He must be motivated, entrepreneurial-minded, and a driven sales leader. S/He will be responsible for business development through the sales of our InBody Challenge Program. The individual must learn the market and become aware of procedures, new technologies, and techniques to develop a strong sales approach. Your role will be essential in building strong customer and business relationships.
– Identify prospective clients and businesses
– Monitor market conditions and analyze sales
– Contact businesses or private individuals to solicit sales
– Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and sales
– Must constantly learn and expand knowledge in new products, competitors, and markets
– Create and run company promotional activities such as conventions, conferences
– Plans and coordinators all on-site logistics and communications with internal departments and external participants for InBody Challenges held nationwide
– Manage day-to-day aspects of program
– Provides price and product information to customers in person, via phone and email and prepares sales proposals and quotes with accurate pricing.
– Attends, participates, leads and/or facilitates events requested or required for the program
– Provide input and/or direction with development of new services within the wellness program
– Provides product and service information to customers and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationship
– Coordinate staffing/resource allocation
– Track and document client correspondence and comments
– Generate reports to analyze the success of each event
– Perform tracking of sales and vendor data from Data Processing for Account Executives and reporting purposes.
– A minimum of one to two years’ experience working in a sales or marketing environment
– Must have working knowledge on program sales and marketing & sales analysis.
– Must be articulate; keen attention to detail
– Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and independently
– Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Fluency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Office 365
– Excellent listening and communication skills
– Must possess excellent verbal, written, telephone communication, and analytical skills
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
– Must have an effective and professional demeanor in all interactions with all levels of personnel
– Must be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn, excel and master their position as well as assist where and when needed
– May perform other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s Degree Required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.