- San Diego, CA, USA
We are looking for a Aftermarket Specialist who can process sales orders, coordinate shipments, and manage customer claims.
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
60% Processing Sales Orders, Purchase Order and Update Delivery Status:
• Send inquiry for quotation to vendors
• Send quotations to customers
• Receive, confirm and process third party sales orders with customers.
• Create and process Purchase Orders to vendors and monitor its production/delivery schedule
• Create, process weekly and monthly 3rd party parts orders.
• Coordinate with Procurement Department on specialty parts, identify possible substitution.
25% Coordinating Parts Shipment:
• Maintain and update customer with shipment information when parts are ready for pick up at vendor's facility
• Maintain and update customer of shipment schedule when shipment orders are arranged to customer
• Coordinate and arrange required custom document to clear customs for parts coming from overseas
• File packing slips, prioritized loading sheet, photo record, Bill of Lading (BOL) and maintain these records corresponding to each Sales Order folder for future claim issue
• Create Commercial Invoice and Certificate of Origin according to the NAFTA policy for international shipment to Mexico and Canada
10% Processing Invoices and Customer Claims:
• Coordinate with Accounting Department to establish new account with new customer & new vendor
• Process all invoices to customers & to vendors; maintain hard-copy and digital record of all invoices
• Process and maintain records of all freight bills on all shipments
• Create and process credit and debit memos for special sales, claims and returns
• Process and manage any customer claims (damaged, lost, wrong or missing parts)
• Upon payment confirmation received from Accounting Department, update and archive Sales Orders
• Follow up with customers on all outstanding Account Receivables and late payments
• Archive all records for completed Sales Orders at the end of the year
• Send weekly part status report to customer
• Answer incoming call from customers and inter departments.
• Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook required.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work on a self-initiated basis.
- Must coordinate workloads to meet established deadlines and milestones.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel to our plants in Tijuana and Rosarito, Mexico when needed.
- Transportation or manufacturing background.
- SAP or ERP experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.