Marketing Associate - Bilingual (Korean and English)
- Brea, CA, USA
Woongjin, INC. is looking for a Marketing Associate for our client who is the leading in fashion industry.
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Increase brand awareness through innovative marketing campaigns & strategies.
- Create, develop and manage marketing campaigns for company's online and offline presence. (Digital content, Press Release, Social media channels, magazine editorials)
- Manage and develop a new and existing Google & Amazon marketing strategy.
- Create dashboards using business Intelligence reporting tools such as PowerBI or Tableau.
- Conduct market research and analysis to develop an understanding of the market, trend, new product.
- Maintain corporate social media channels – Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook as needed.
- Collaborate on tradeshow set-ups, promotional items and hats, and overall implementation of tradeshow strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics.
- Knowledge in fashion, manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills. Advanced proficiency in Excel, Tableau, PowerBI.
- Advanced Excel (formulas, Pivot Tables, Charting/Visualizations) skills.
- Proven expertise executing and administering marketing programs specifically at Amazon, creating, executing and managing AMS programs.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Travel(less than 20%) is required.
- Bilingual in Korean and English.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.