- Jonestown, PA, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Loading Planner for a well-known multi-conglomerate company located in Jonestown, PA.
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Manage the maintenance, preparation, and routing of purchase orders
- Prepare accurate bills of lading
- Communicate with van lines and airlines to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments
- Track and analyze mis-shipments to ensure they don't occur again
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to the appropriate channels
- Ensure quality of all services and processes within the facility
- Carrier KPI management/Carrier VOC control
- Report analysis results and recommendations for operation
- Utilizes Standard Operating Procedures to resolve and correct problems
- Lead producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis briefing team leaders on the issues for that particular day
- Collaborating with Business Development team on non-Samsung business
- Resolve carrier rate discrepancies
- Secure new carriers for Intermodal and truckload
- Carrier accessorial review as needed
- Carrier volume allocation, carrier empty pool control, FLP load ID control
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Logistics experience
- Strong communication skill
- Microsoft Office skill
- Available to work after standard work hours and on weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.