- Bellevue, WA, USA
Woongjin is looking for a Ecommerce Product Manager for a well-known multi-conglomerate company.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
As an Ecommerce Product Manager on our platform team, you will own the strategy, product roadmaps, and business outcomes for one or two cross-functional product teams.
You will help set targets and conduct analysis to prioritize features that improve those metrics,
Working cross-functionally with our Experience Design, Technology, Brand, and Merchandising & Planning teams plus the rest of our Platform Team team to ship features quickly and successfully. You will help lead and shape our thinking around how to grow the ecommerce business through testing, learning, and iteration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own (i.e., product manage) one or two cross-functional product teams across samsung.com website and mobile app
- Define and deliver innovative and intuitive consumer experiences across all mobile/desktop platforms.
- Determine overall strategy for product focus areas
- Create and communicate product roadmaps
- Define the top-priority metrics and targets for each team to impact
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute product initiatives throughout the product development lifecycles.
- Work with Ecommerce backend platform team to build the best-integrated and personalized shopping experiences.
- Identify and prioritize new features and optimizations based on business objectives, metrics, and analysis
- Understand our overall company performance and priorities (and translate that understanding into product roadmap decisions)
- Manage cross-functional projects for roadmaps, including mobilizing members of the product team (as well as connecting with stakeholders outside of the core product team)
- Work closely with business, design, and technical stakeholders
- 4 ~ 5 years of experience in product management / owning a product roadmap, especially for consumer-facing e-commerce space
- Someone with a strong background in strategic business concepts and experience translating high-level objectives into actions
- Self-starter with superior time management, project management and organizational skills
- Enjoys researching and strategic thinking as well as detailed planning and execution
- Enjoys mapping out the end to end user experience journey
- A strong analyst with basic knowledge of Analytics, and experimental design
- A naturally curious person who seeks out understanding by diving deep into any available data
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator, and presenter who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- A team player at heart who is comfortable acting as a leader on certain projects and as a contributor on others
- Confident without an ego (you take your work seriously, but not yourself)
- Able to make tough decisions when called for
- Passionate about creating and shipping stellar products
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.