Logistics Operator - Entry Level
- Doral, FL
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for a Air Export Logistic Operator who will provide support for transportation and fulfillment. Our well-regarded client is a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Check emails, analyze and answer accordingly, taking all necessary actions when needed
- Schedule cargo pick-up & delivery to the airline
- Continuously check cargo status, weight differences, and any remarks in order to be able to cut proper Master Airway Bill
- Coordinate with warehouse superisor for day-to-day operation making sure he has list and labels for operation day
- Check and monitor with Airlines status of cargo delivered and cargo flying out of Miami
- Input Pre-Alerts, document and save emails, individual PDF files
- Check document House Airway Bills, as well as corresponding Commercial invoice, packing list, and 7512
- Track and trace with Airline Cargo to be received on upcoming days
- Create and Check Export Manifest, Pre-Alert, Master Airway Bill, assemble and close the final export pouch
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with supervisors, counterparts, and internal service providers
- Team player
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Detail oriented
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.