Logistics Operator - Reverse Logistics
- Bethel, PA
WOONGJIN INC is looking for a Logistics Operator who will provide support for customer product returns and claims for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Reverse Logistics processing return shipments from customers to Client's hubs, including reconciling claims and invoice discrepancies.
- Work closely with Supply Chain with an emphasis on Home Appliances.
- All other duties as Assigned
- 4+ years of logistics experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced Excel required
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions
- Exercises judgement within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes recommendations to change either delivery methods or dates, and authorize standard returns or claims to ensure customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of logistics operations
- Excellent communication skills are critical when speaking with internal/external customers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.