Senior .NET Developer
- Zwaanstraat, 5651 Eindhoven, Netherlands
You’re thinking about moving abroad to take your career to the next level? WAES has several awesome opportunities to work at top-notch tech companies in the Netherlands. The only thing you have to do is pack your bags, we take care of everything else.
WAES is a new school Software consultancy company in the Netherlands, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Software Developers from all over the world who can solve our clients' toughest challenges. Our clients are the absolute A-players in the Dutch tech environment, mainly operating in High-Tech, Fintech, Healthcare, and E-Commerce.
We love to push technology further to change people's lives for the better. Let’s shape our future.
As a Senior .Net Developer at WAES, you are building and optimizing cool components of backend solutions for multinational organizations in the Netherlands. Working on-site (when possible), you build solutions of strategic importance.
As the WAES Senior .Net Developer you:
- Work on long-term projects at highly dynamic and fast-paced WAES clients in the Netherlands;
- Become part of an engineering team, always at the heart of the company’s IT departments;
- Create microservices that run within ecosystems on AWS, GCP, and/or Azure cloud;
- Deliver new features and functionalities of big importance to the company’s core business;
- Have ownership of your own development to become the best you can be.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 3-5 years hands-on professional experience writing clean and maintainable code in .Net and preferably .Net Core;
- Solid hands-on experience in cloud-related projects using AWS, Google GCP, and/or Azure;
- Experience with containers and serverless technology
- Experience with Microservices, REST services, APIs
- Worked on SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience writing and performing unit tests and integration tests
- Experience working in cross-functional teams according to Agile methodologies
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
The benefits from working at WAES:
- You get a % of the profit, on top of your salary.
- You receive an annual budget to attend conferences and further develop your skills.
- Our relocation team assists you in all ways possible when moving to the Netherlands.
- We sponsor your relocation to the Netherlands.
- You get to work on challenging projects for top-notch tech companies in the Netherlands.
- We encourage you to speak at in- and external Tech Talks.
- Our unique Learning & Development program helps you advance in your career.
- You’ll be part of our warm community of expats.
- You get to attend the awesome WAES events.
- We get together regularly for parties, BBQs, FIFA tournaments, hackathons, lunches, etc.
At WAES, you are welcome for who you are. No matter where you’re from and what you look like. Our community is for everyone. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond and want to thank you for considering WAES to be your future employer.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.