Senior Data Engineer
- Zwaanstraat, 5651 Eindhoven, Netherlands
You’re thinking about moving abroad to take your career to the next level? WAES has several awesome opportunities to work at top notch tech companies in the Netherlands. The only thing you have to do is pack your bags, we take care of everything else.
WAES is a new school Software consultancy company in the Netherlands, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Software Developers from all over the world who can solve our clients' toughest challenges. Our clients are the absolute A players in the Dutch tech environment, mainly operating in High-Tech, Fintech, Healthcare and E-Commerce.
We love to push technology further to change people's lives for the better. Let’s shape our future.
WAES is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our team of software and data engineers in the Netherlands.
As a Senior Data Engineer at WAES, you are putting your Python experience to good use doing your ETL magic while building and owning the cloud data infrastructure on the leading platforms. You are creating flawlessly working data pipelines, storage points, and multi-use-case integrations to services using your data. Thanks to your thorough experience and dedication, top-notch multinational organizations have an ace up their sleeves towards their competition.
As the WAES Senior Data Engineer you:
- Work on long-term projects with highly dynamic and fast-paced WAES clients in the Netherlands;
- Collect and transform data from multiple sources into highly accessible and ready-for-use data;
- Run large scale data environments that handle enormous amounts of data;
- Create reusable, maintainable, and scalable integration services using hybrid cloud infrastructures;
- Continuously develop yourself to be the best version you can be.
The ideal candidate has:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or any other relevant study in combination with a minimum of 3-55 years of relevant working experience.
- True mastery of Python and solid experience with ETL.
- Solid hands-on experience in cloud-related projects using AWS, Google GCP, and/or Azure.
- Experience setting up robust and high performant distributed streaming data pipelines.
- Thorough understanding of orchestration principles and tools, API setup, and their use.
- Good understanding of how Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Machine Learning , and Artificial Intelligence models work, to make use of the data sources and serve them most effectively.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum-driven environments as part of a team.
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written).
The benefits from working at WAES:
- You get a % of the profit, on top of your salary.
- You receive an annual budget to attend conferences and further develop your skills.
- Our relocation team assists you in all ways possible when moving to the Netherlands.
- We sponsor your relocation to the Netherlands.
- You get to work on challenging projects for top-notch tech companies in the Netherlands.
- We encourage you to speak at in- and external Tech Talks.
- Our unique Learning & Development program helps you advance in your career.
- You’ll be part of our warm community of expats.
- You get to attend the awesome WAES events.
- We get together regularly for parties, BBQs, FIFA tournaments, hackathons, lunches, etc.
At WAES, you are welcome for who you are. No matter where you’re from and what you look like. Our community is for everyone. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond and want to thank you for considering WAES to be your future employer.
Employment agencies should not respond to this vacancy.