Senior Azure Infrastructure Engineer
- Zwaanstraat 31n, 5651 CA Eindhoven, Netherlands
WAES is a Dutch Software consultancy company, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Software Developers from all over the world who can solve our clients' toughest challenges. With 60+ talented consultants, we are helping our clients with high-quality tech solutions in healthcare, logistics, fin-tech, high tech, and other domains.
WAES is a growing company, and we are striving to become the most well-known tech house in the Netherlands. As continuous learning and new technology is a part of our everyday life, you will work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
WE SPONSOR RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS
As the WAES Senior Data Engineer you:
- work on long-term projects at highly dynamic and fast-pace WAES clients in the Netherlands
- become part of engineering teams, always at the heart of the company’s IT departments
- have an impact in delivering Azure Cloud Platform solutions solving complex problems for clients
- continuously develop both yourself, the people around you and the IT landscape for the better
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Science or another relevant study
- 5+ years of professional experience in Azure Instructure projects with good knowledge of Azure services:
- Azure Synapse
- Log Analytics Workspace
- ADF (Self hosted Integration Runtime)
- Azure Dashboards, Alerts and Insights
- Debugging Azure services from activity logs, metrics, etc.
- Security Center
- Cost management
- Identity and Access Management
- Strong knowledge about DevOps process using Azure Devops/VSTS
- Scripting experience with Python is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Bash or Powershell
- Extra points for Data Warehousing and/or Big Data (Cloudera and similar setup) experience
Within WAES we put continuous learning as #1 priority for our employees. All our consultants benefit from a generous personal development budget and career coaching.
We also offer a unique onboarding program, specially designed for our international engineers. Exploring the Netherlands and settling in has never been more fun!
- A permanent contract that provides job stability
- Market competitive salary with other secondary benefits
- Full support with relocation for you and your family (also pets). We sponsor and take care of all immigration procedures in the Netherlands.
- Assistance in finding the house and initial settling in
- Challenging long-term projects
- A flexible study budget to maximize your personal and professional growth potential
- In-house technical and soft-skills training
- Monthly Tech Talks
- A lot of fun! Friday drinks, BBQs, Christmas party, Active Days - that is just the beginning of our list.