Senior Java Developer
- Zwaanstraat, 5651 Eindhoven, Netherlands
WAES is a Dutch Software consultancy company, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Software Developers from all over the world who can solve our clients' toughest challenges. With almost 100 talented consultants we are helping our clients with high-quality tech solutions in healthcare, logistics, fin-tech, high tech, and other domains.
WAES is a growing company, and we are striving to become the most well-known tech house in the Netherlands. As continuous learning and new technology is a part of our everyday life, you will work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
WE SPONSOR RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS
As a WAES Consultant:
- You will work on long-term projects at highly dynamic and innovative WAES clients, at their location (Amsterdam or Eindhoven area).
- You will be in the heart of our clients’ Engineering departments.
- During your WAES journey, you will gain experience working in different domains with different clients
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or another relevant study
- At least 5 years of the professional experience as Java developer in legacy or from scratch projects
- Java SE (version 8+) and/or Java EE (version 8)
- Spring Framework
- Microservices, REST services
- SQL or NoSQL databases
- Unit-testing, integration testing
- Agile and Scrum is a must
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
- Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Heroku, Microsoft Azure
- Kubernetes and/or Docker
Within WAES we put continuous learning as #1 priority for our employees. All our consultants benefit from a generous personal development budget and career coaching.
We also offer a unique onboarding program, specially designed for our international engineers. Exploring the Netherlands and settling in has never been more fun!
- A permanent contract that provides job stability
- Market competitive salary with other secondary benefits
- Full support with relocation for you and your family (also pets). We sponsor and take care of all immigration procedures to the Netherlands.
- Assistance in finding the house and initial settling in
- Challenging long-term projects
- A personal annual budget of 2500 eur that you can use for your development
- In-house technical and soft-skills training
- Monthly Tech Talks
- A lot of fun! Friday drinks, BBQs, Christmas party, Active Days - that is just the beginning of our list.