Senior .NET Back-end developer - Scalable Web
- Zwaanstraat, 5651 Eindhoven, Netherlands
WAES is a Dutch Software consultancy company. Our mission is to engage with – and hire – senior developers from all over the world and find them challenging long-term project at our clients. Moreover, we fully encourage every consultant with personal and professional growth by supporting you with continuous learning.
WE SPONSOR RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS
As a WAES Consultant:
- You will work on long-term projects at highly dynamic and innovative WAES clients, at their location (Amsterdam or Eindhoven area).
- You will be in the heart of our clients’ Engineering departments.
- The project you will be working might vary and will be agreed upon together with you before you arrive in the Netherlands.
Right now, we are scaling up rapidly! In addition to the above-mentioned business model of secondment, we will add running software projects for clients, and software development for own future products, to the WAES-portfolio in the upcoming months. These large ambitions come with large growth and massive opportunities! We are planning to triple in size from 70 today to over 200 in 2020. Will you take part in this adventure?
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or another relevant study
- 5+ years of professional experience as .Net developer in greenfield and brownfield projects
- 8+ years of professional experience if you do not hold a degree
- 50%+ of your daily tasks are related to hands-on development
- Microservices or Service Oriented Architecture
- Unit-testing, integration testing
- 2+ years working in Agile teams using SCRUM, Kanban or XP
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
- Cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud or MS Azure
- Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB
- Containers and Orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
What we offer?
Personal and professional growth, in one of the best countries in the world to live in.
Within WAES we have put continuous learning as our #1 priority for our employees. Hence, we also offer a very impressive onboarding program, specially designed for our engineers. During your first six months of working at WAES you will notice that learning is a lot of fun!
After the first six months we expect you to continue to learn and grow, together with your team of colleagues. You will have a generous educational budget to do so. As the company grows, plenty of new opportunities will arise for you as well!
The remuneration package is above market for this position and will be discussed in more detail at the end of the recruitment process.
Are you this type of engineer? And interested in relocating to the Netherlands? Express your interest and we'll get in touch with you!