- Sagamu, Sagamu, Ogun State, ng
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group, and we are well diversified into agro-allied, manufacturing and trading operations. Our team is committed to developing highly rewarding careers while contributing to our communities.
We seek a Purchasing Specialist who will procure engineering and packaging items in line with Central Procurement
- Coordinate purchase of Imported and local engineering spares in consultation from User
- Purchase packaging materials both local and imported.
- Responsible for purchasing Soybean meal bags, buy fuels, solvents and chemicals.
- Receive plant requirements from Stores and Users
- Liaise with Central Procurement and get quote and make comparative analysis.
- Get Central Procurement as well as Factory head approval to release LPO.
- Place orders to selected vendor.
- Coordinate vendor registration.
- Prepare documents for Finance to release payment.
- Follow up with Vendor for logistics and ensure delivery.
Education & Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in Procurement including Technical Procurement
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience using SAP
Knowledge & Skills
- In-depth understanding of procurement procedures
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of market research/ survey, vendor audit and standardizing
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills