Assistant Manager – Company Secretary-HO
VFS is a Fin-Tech entity started with the objective of providing customized financial products and services to micro enterprises. VFS will focus on micro enterprises that have low annual turnover; may not offer collateral; and have limited credit history.
CS ensures that Board procedures are followed and regularly reviewed and provides guidance to Chairman and the Directors on their responsibilities under various laws. The Position commands high position in the value chain and acts as a conscience keeper of the company.
1. Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines (including RBI)
2. Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework
3. Manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit
4. Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
5. Manages all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission
6. Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers
7. Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
8. Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
9. Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
10. Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
11. Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
12. Acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with stakeholders
13. Compliance with various legislation
14. Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation
15. Collating Information and Writing Reports
16. Advises the company on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between various parties
17. Acts as arbitrator/conciliator in domestic and International commercial disputes
18. Drafts Arbitration/Conciliation Agreement/Clause
19. Participate and assist Banking Services, Finance and accounting Services, Taxation Services, Information Technology along with Treasury back office operations
20. Will also assist, participate, partner with internal and external stakeholders in areas of Corporate Social Responsibility
21. Industrial and labor laws
A certified Company Secretary with 0-2 years of expertise and should be an Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS), preferably along with a graduation in Law. Freshers are also welcome.
A person with strong Interpersonal & Influencing skills, having a zeal for meticulous attention to details and a practical approach to work is preferable.
Best Flexible work culture, PF, Medical Insurance