Internship - Country Manager Assistant
- Contract type: Internship - Stage
- Department: International development
An entrepreneurial adventure launched in France in 2004, Voyage Privé is the European leader in online travel sales.
What drives us: to make our 56 million members travel by finding high-end products at the best price. We are present in nine markets and we don't intend to stop there!
Our employees are ambitious, passionate and demanding; they all have a role to play individually and collectively.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project where we work to strengthen our local roots in the service of our region's development. We believe in the possibility of changing one's career path and breaking free from social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and educators. Each one learning from the others to develop the best of themselves and have a positive impact.
In 2021, we will give concrete expression to our commitments by becoming a company with a mission. With one objective. Together, to make things possible.
Directly assigned to one of our Country Managers in charge of our markets (Germany/Switzerland, the UK and Italy), you will be involved in developing and adopting your country’s strategy. You must be dynamic and adaptable and have the ambition to help us support the growth of these markets! You will be required to work on the following assignments:
- Analysis & strategy
- Analysing the competitive environment (permanent benchmark, price and product)
- Analysing and optimising the performance of services and special operations
- Reporting weekly and monthly on the development of the main KPIs concerning the commercial and digital performance of your sites.
- Digital marketing
- Choosing daily offers to meet our customers’ needs
- Defining the best product mix
- Managing special operations on the website
- Continually monitoring new consumer trends, hotels and “trendy” destinations etc.
- Business development: non-exhaustive list!
- Identifying growth drivers with marketing and purchasing experts
- Proposing a suitable action plan to meet the various business challenges
- Managing the implementation of this plan and coordinating with the various departments
At the end of this work placement, the driving forces behind e-commerce will no longer hold any secrets for you; as Country Manager Assistant, you will have gained real, enriching entrepreneurial experience through the development and implementation of a real business strategy.
- As a student of business studies/engineering or equivalent at undergraduate or postgraduate level, you are looking for a six-month internship at the end of your studies.
- You are organised, very analytical, a big fan of numbers and rigorous.
- You like working in a team and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Your ability to adapt and your positive attitude allow you to work under operational pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Finally, you like to surpass yourself every day to achieve and exceed your goals.
- A very good level of English is essential for this position; knowledge of the market language is a plus.
The advantages of interning at Voyage Privé
- At Voyage Privé, we are keen to offer internships that give a degree of responsibility and are adapted to suit each applicant. Assignments are therefore likely to evolve depending on your motivation and your previous achievements.
- You will benefit from the full support of the HR team and your internship supervisor throughout your internship, to develop your professional career objectives and perhaps continue the adventure with us after your internship.
Check out testimonials from our trainees on our LinkedIn page.
What are the next steps ?
- After analysing your application and if your profile is selected, we will contact you first by telephone.
- Interviews will then take place with the recruiter and your future internship supervisor on site or by Teams if you cannot travel.
- Contract: internship
- Location : Aix-en-Provence.
- Duration : 6 months
- Allowance: competitive