Sales Performance Manager - United Kingdom / Category Manager (H/F)
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Sales
An entrepreneurial mission launched in France in 2004, Voyage Privé is the European leader for online flash travel sales.
We are driven by helping our 56 million members to travel, by unearthing high-end products at the very best prices. We are present in nine markets and we don’t intend to stop there!
Our employees are ambitious and enthusiastic and have high standards; everyone has a role to play on a personal and a group level.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project in which we work to strengthen our local presence, in support of our region’s development. We believe it is possible to transform things and to escape social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors. Everyone learns from one another, to develop the very best of themselves and ensure a positive impact.
Now we have made our commitments concrete by becoming a company with a mission. Our goal? To make things possible, together.
We are recruiting a Sales Performance Manager for our UK market.
The role of Sales Performance Manager belongs to the Sales Team and reports directly to the Country Manager. Your main missions will be to:
- Closely manage business performance for your market. Investigate in detail product and destinations where performance is above or below expectations.
- You will be the main point of contact with the buyers in the supply team and content teams to ensure a careful, rigorous, and relevant selection of live offers.
- You will be in charge of making sure the marketing team has key market information and the right products to offer.
- You will need to understand the market inside-out by studying market trends and analysing purchasing behaviour (trending destinations, price point, transport, demographics, key travel windows, etc.) for each of your portfolio destinations.
Your objectives will be to:
- Improve the products’ conversion rate thanks to a clear, comprehensive and rigorous action plan (relevant selection of products to publish, deep dive of top and flop performing products, rigorous follow up on technical errors, lifecycle and merchandising management of our top selling products, close management of stocks).
- Closely monitor our website’s KPIs vs the rest of the market using analytics services; recommending clear action plans to maximise revenue and member engagement.
- Keep a constant eye on competitor’s websites and strategy, and regularly submit competition overview analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure we are offering high-quality airline content (flights) and maximise transport revenue. You will be in charge of closely monitoring business performance and technical errors occurring on the website, in order to optimise our offering.
- Coordinate, analyse and monitor the performance of events launched on the website (e.g. VP campaigns or partnerships).
- Excellent analytical skills, able to deliver clear and actionable strategies based on robust data analysis - consulting experience is desirable.
- Comfortable working with and manipulating data to identify trends and drive decision-making and insights.
- Able to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders; able to establish strong working relationships and able to exert influence within the business. Ability to drive these relationships is a key success factor.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work on multiple workstreams simultaneously and rapidly troubleshoot.
- Autonomous, curious and creative - comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Results driven and able to meet and exceed set objectives; enthusiastic and committed in all circumstances.
- Previous experience working for an OTA, as well as knowledge of the UK travel market, would be an advantage.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
Note: Visa sponsorship is available for the right candidate, as the role is based in Aix-en-Provence, France.
A role at Voyage Privé offers:
- Our headquarters, the Voyage Privé Campus, a unique, modern setting in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors.
- Our cafeteria, serving healthy local produce.
- Our environment with its 10-acre park, in the south-west corner of Aix-en-Provence, a stone's throw from the Provençal countryside.
- Extensive opportunities for fitness & wellness - take part in a sports or yoga class, work out at the on-site gym, or play a game of bowls or padel tennis.
- Tickets to Provence Rugby matches, at the stadium just by the campus.
- An on-site music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues.
- Plentiful opportunities to party!