Content Writer English (H/F)
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Sales
An entrepreneurial mission launched in France in 2004, Voyage Privé is the European leader for online flash travel sales.
We are driven by helping our 56 million members to travel, by unearthing high-end products at the very best prices. We are present in nine markets and we don’t intend to stop there!
Our employees are ambitious and enthusiastic and have high standards; everyone has a role to play on a personal and a group level.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project in which we work to strengthen our local presence, in support of our region’s development. We believe it is possible to transform things and to escape social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors. Everyone learns from one another, to develop the very best of themselves and ensure a positive impact.
Now we have made our commitments concrete by becoming a company with a mission. Our goal? To make things possible, together.
As part of the Content team, you will partner with some of the world's best hotel brands & airlines, inspiring our members through high-quality editorial, photography & videos.
Your missions are as follows:
Creating online content
- Curating image selection
- Generating destination information
- Managing overall user experience and the customer journey
- Validation, updates and checks of live offers
- Ensuring superb presentation and accurate information
- Generating captivating headlines and selecting the best photos and videos
- Managing product reviews based on marketing guidelines
All applications must contain the following, in 200 words or less: what you would improve about the current editorial style & content on http://www.voyage-prive.co.uk
- Native English speaker
- Impeccable grammar and spelling with superb attention to detail
- Able to write in a consistent tone of voice
- Able to liaise with hotel suppliers, hotel buyers & work cross-functionally with other teams (e.g. marketing)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, to meet tight deadlines & daily targets
- Strong willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Previous CMS experience is a plus
- And most of all…a passion for travel!
Permanent contract, based at our Campus in Aix-en-Provence.
A role at Voyage Privé offers:
- Our headquarters, the Voyage Privé Campus, a unique, modern setting in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors.
- Our cafeteria, serving healthy local produce.
- Our environment with its 10-acre park, in the south-west corner of Aix-en-Provence, a stone's throw from the Provençal countryside.
- Extensive opportunities for fitness & wellness - take part in a sports or yoga class, work out at the on-site gym, or play a game of bowls or padel tennis.
- An on-site music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues.
- Plentiful opportunities to party!